Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2018
Tasha has re-packaged and re-released her amazing kit she made to match a retired bonus tube by retired artist Karen Middleton.  Unfortunately when the artist retired, the kit was, but now it is available again for purchase, hurray!!!!  This is a stunning kit perfect for creations of those lazy springtime days where we enjoy the beauty of the natural surroundings.

You can purchase this kit exclusively at CDO here.


...................CT Creations...................

PTU Tutorial by Irish Princess Designs here on her blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me