Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, August 28, 2017
This is an older kit of Tasha's but no less amazing than the day it was released.  This is a beautiful kit that tells the story of the blues and the melody within our hearts - though we are always going through something the music in our souls makes us sing the story of life.


You can purchase this beauty, exclusively at CDO here.

.......................CT Results.......................

Tags by Sonja: 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me